Family medicine clinic
Gatineau has a family medicine and teaching clinic for medical residents, which offers the following services:
- Full follow-up and one-time appointments (mini-emergency)
- Pregnancy follow-up for clients who are not registered with the clinic
- Nursing service for vaccinations according to the QIP, ear irrigation, chronic disease assessment (diabetes, hypertension, dyslipidemia), 1st prenatal appointment
How do I access the services?
Clients must be accepted by a member physician.
You must call to schedule an appointment.
Where and when are services provided?
500 boulevard de l’Hôpital
Gatineau, Quebec J8V 2P5
Tel.: 819 966-6380
Calls taken from 8 AM to 6 PM
Fax: 819 966-6175
8 AM to 8 PM, weekdays
8 AM to 1 PM weekends and holidays
Who will I be dealing with?
- Family doctors
- Family medicine medical residents
- Medical students with supervisor
- Nursing assistants
- Specialized nurse practitioners (SNP)
- Social worker and nutritionist (coming soon)