Flu Shot Campaign 2022
Beginning November 25, 2022, flu vaccinations are available to everyone for free.
Making an appointment
- If you have a scheduled appointment with a health care professional (pharmacist, physician, nurse, etc.),
check to see if they can give you your flu shot;
- If not, you can make an appointment with the following options :
- 819-966-6277 or 1-844-351-6277 (toll-free)
Appointment is mandatory.
The vaccination clinic schedule will be available directly on ClicSanté.
Vaccination in the living environment of seniors
Vaccination in private residences for seniors (RPA) and CHSLD is taking place in order to vaccinate the targeted seniors directly in their living environments.
Useful information about vaccination
- Wear clothing that allows you to expose your shoulder;
- Bring your hospital card;
- Allow a 15-minute wait after the vaccination;
- Follow the health measures during your vaccination;
- Vaccination sites will allow physical distance and sanitary measures will be applied;
- Do not show up for your appointment if you have symptoms of COVID-19.
Influenza Immunization Program
Quebec’s Influenza Immunization Program (PIIQ) has been in place since 1971. Its objective is to prevent complications, hospitalizations and deaths in high-risk groups. In fact, the best protection for those most at-risk is still vaccination.