Flu vaccination 2018
Please note that seasonal vaccination clinics are now over.
However, if you wish to make an appointment to receive the vaccine, you can still proceed.
For Pontiac, des Collines, Vallée-de-la-Gatineau and Papineau sectors, please contact your local CLSC.
For Gatineau, please call 819 966-6277 or 1 844 351-6277 and leave a message. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Influenza Immunization Program
Quebec’s Influenza Immunization Program (PIIQ) has been in place since 1971. Its objective is to prevent complications, hospitalizations and deaths in high-risk groups. In fact, the best protection for those most at-risk is still vaccination.
This year, clinics are given by appointment only.
The flu vaccine is recommended and offered for free to the following most at-risk people:
- Children from 6 months to 17 with certain chronic diseases
- Pregnant women in their 2nd and 3rd trimester of pregnancy
- Adults with chronic diseases (including pregnant women at all stages of their pregnancy)
- People aged 75 years and over
To reduce the risk of contamination, the flu vaccine is also offered free of charge to:
- Family members who live in the same household of a child under 6 months of age or a person at higher risk of being hospitalized and to their caregivers
- Health care workers
Flu vaccination is also free of charge to:
- Healthy children from 6 to 23 months old
- Healthy people from 60 to 74 years old
To make an appointment
- go to the user-friendly online platform clicsante
- or call 819-966-6277 - Toll-free: 1-844-351-6277
Choose where and when to get your flu vaccine!