Flu vaccination 2019
Flu vaccination clinics will begin on November 1, 2019.
BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT AT CLICSANTE.CA as of October 16th, 2019.
People who can't book an online appointment must call:
819 966-6277 or Toll Free: 1 844 351-6277
The flu vaccine is recommended and offered free of charge to:
· People aged 6 months to 74 years old who have certain chronic diseases;
· Pregnant women, in the 2nd and 3rd trimesters of their pregnancy
· People aged 75 and over;
· Family members who live in the same household of a child under 6 months of age or a person at higher risk of being hospitalized;
· Health care workers in contact with at risk clients
Instructions for your appointment:
· Have your health-insurance card with you;
· Have your appointment confirmation number with you;
· Wear a loosefitting or short-sleeved shirt.
Influenza Immunization Program
Quebec’s Influenza Immunization Program (PIIQ) has been in place since 1971. Its objective is to prevent complications, hospitalizations and deaths in high-risk groups. In fact, the best protection for those most at-risk is still vaccination.
This year, clinics are given by appointment only.