Informations on COVID-19 in Outaouais
On this page
For all general information on the situation of COVID-19 in Quebec, please refer to the Québec.ca/coronavirus.
Do you have symptoms or questions about COVID-19? Call 1 877 644-4545.
For more information:
- Answers to questions on COVID-19
- Self assessment tool
- Communication tools
- Consult the ABCs of going safely back to school
- Answers to questions about holiday season during the coronavirus disease (COVID‑19) pandemic
For more information, consult our section testing for COVID-19.
COVID-19 Home Kit
What do you do when COVID-19 gets into your home? Refer to the COVID-19 Home Kit
- COVID-19 Vaccination Data
- Click here to see the current situation in Quebec.
- Learn more about the situation in living environments for seniors and vulnerable people in Quebec.
Consult the vaccination data in Québec
Consult the vaccination coverage by ages
More information on variants in Quebec (french only)
COVID-19 Summary in Outaouais
This section will be updated weekly, except on holidays and weekends.
|Hospitalisations at the designated COVID-19 unit (including patients at intensive care)||79|
|Number of patients at the COVID-19 intensive care||1|