Do you have a serious health problem?
- Before heading to your nearest hospital, consider the questions to ask yourself, which are listed on the “Find a doctor” webpage.
- If you are not sure about how serious your situation is, call 811 to reach the Info-Santé service. Competent staff will help you assess your case.
Emergency care are health services for people whose symptoms appear suddenly and are quite serious.
INFORMATION The St-André-Avellin emergency room will be fully open as of February 28, Monday to Saturday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
There are 8 facilities within our territory equipped with emergency rooms:
- Hull Hospital Emergency Dpt.
- Gatineau Hospital Emergency Dpt.
- Papineau Hospital Emergency Dpt.
- Pontiac Hospital Emergency Dpt.
- CLSC Mansfield-et-Pontefract Emergency
- Maniwaki Hospital Emergency Dpt.
- Wakefield Memorial Hospital Emergency Dpt.
- CLSC Petite-Nation Emergency: Open Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Situation in emergency rooms
To have an idea of what wait times are in emergency rooms in our region, you can check the following provincial web site.