Do you have a serious health problem?
- Before heading to your nearest hospital, consider the questions to ask yourself, which are listed on the “Find a doctor” webpage.
- If you are not sure about how serious your situation is, call 811 to reach the Info-Santé service. Competent staff will help you assess your case.
Emergency care are health services for people whose symptoms appear suddenly and are quite serious.
INFORMATION The St-André-Avellin emergency room will be fully open as of February 28, Monday to Saturday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
There are 8 facilities within our territory equipped with emergency rooms:
- Hull Hospital Emergency Dpt.
- Gatineau Hospital Emergency Dpt.
- Papineau Hospital Emergency Dpt.
- Pontiac Hospital Emergency Dpt.
- CLSC Mansfield-et-Pontefract Emergency
- Maniwaki Hospital Emergency Dpt.
- Wakefield Memorial Hospital Emergency Dpt.
- CLSC Petite-Nation Emergency: Open Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Situation in emergency rooms
To have an idea of what wait times are in emergency rooms in our region, you can check the following provincial web site.
Did you know that...
Ambulance transport is not free?