The vascular surgery outpatient clinic specializes in the investigation and treatment of suspected or diagnosed pathologies of the venous or arterial system (aneurysm of the abdominal aorta, blockage of carotid arteries, etc.) It provides consulting services and post-test, post-op and post-hospitalization follow-up.
What to expect?
- An appointment made by telephone and registration with the clinic’s secretary
- A short state of health assessment by a nursing assistant
- Medical consultation with the specialist
- Diagnostic tests if necessary
Length of appointment: 15 minutes to 1 hour
Follow-up wound care is provided at local community service centres (CLSCs).
How do I access the services?
A request will be sent by the referring physician.
The outpatient clinic will contact you to schedule an appointment.
Where and when
are services provided?
Hull Hospital -
116 Lionel-Émond Blvd. (room C-107)
- Monday from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Friday from 9:00 to 11:00 a.m.
Closed on statutory holidays.