The thoracic surgery outpatient clinic provides consulting services and post-test, post-op and post-hospitalization follow-up. It specializes in the investigation and treatment of suspected or diagnosed chest disease (lung cancer, esophageal cancer, pneumothorax, etc.)
How do I access the services?
A request will be sent by the referring physician, relying on a baseline assessment done through relevant tests.
The outpatient clinic will contact you to schedule an appointment.
What to expect?
- An appointment made by telephone and registration with the clinic’s secretary
- A meeting with the specialist
- Completion of a health questionnaire
- Diagnostic tests, if necessary
- Referral to other specialists, if necessary
- Specialist’s decision on completion of follow-up
Length of appointment: 1 to 4 hours
Where and when
are services provided?
116 Lionel-Émond Blvd. (room C-107)
Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (except statutory holidays)
Did you know that...
In providing its services, the thoracic surgery outpatient clinic has the support of high-level partners:
- McGill University Health Centre
- Gatineau Hospital Cancer Centre