Ambulatory care and services
These include nursing care services which a client who is not immobilized should receive following hospitalisation or to treat certain specific conditions.
These may be injections, removal of stitches, postoperative wound care, etc.
How do I access the services?
These services are provided following a referral from a hospital, a CLSC, a private clinic or by medical prescription.
You will have to schedule an appointment by telephone.
Where and when are services provided?
DES COLLINES AND VALLÉE-DE-LA-GATINEAU TERRITORIES
- See detailed page CLSC de Cantley
- See detailed page CLSC de Gracefield
- See detailed page CLSC de Low
- See detailed page CLSC de Maniwaki
- See detailed page CLSC La Pêche (Masham)
- See detailed page Wakefield Memorial Hospital
GATINEAU AND PAPINEAU TERRITORIES
- See detailed page CLSC de la Gappe (Gatineau sector)
- See detailed page CLSC LeGuerrier (Aylmer sector )
PLEASE NOTE - From April 20th, 2020, the service will be provided by appointment only. Please call : 819-966-6300