Ambulatory pediatric centre
The Outaouais Ambulatory pediatric centre provides services to children aged 0 to 17.
What services do we offer?
- Semi-urgent medical assessment
- Priority access to hospital radiology and pediatric services
- Onsite treatment by nursing assistant, only upon prescription by physician
- Blood sample collection
- Urinary catheterization
- Urinalysis and culture
- Ear irrigation
- Consultation report sent to family doctor for information and follow-up
How do I access the services?
Priority is given to children who have no family doctor or P4-P5 who have been redirected by hospital emergency services.
Telephone or in-person appointment scheduling. For clients who are already registered in the Electronic Medical Record (Médesync), appointments can be scheduled online.
Appointment grids can only be accessed 24 hours in advance.
Where and when are services provided?
500 boulevard de l’Hôpital
Gatineau, Quebec J8V 2P5
Tel.: 819 966-6388
E-mail: : 819 966-6176
8.30 AM to 6 PM weekdays
8.30 AM to 4 PM weekends and holidays
Who will I be dealing with?
- Family doctor
- Specialized nurse practitioners (SNP)
- Nursing assistant