Ambulatory pediatric centre
Access to the services of the Centre de services ambulatoires en pédiatrie de l'Outaouais is now integrated into primary care services.
The 0-17 year old population in need of consulting a health professional or a family physician is now invited to choose the following options
- Contact Info-Santé / Info-Social at 811
- Consult a community pharmacy
- Check availability with your community health center (CLSC) or medical clinic
- Make an appointment at a medical clinic with or without an appointment
- Make an appointment on Rendez-vous santé Québec (RVSQ) via the following link: https://www.rvsq.gouv.qc.ca/en/public/Pages/home.aspx