The main goal of the OLO program is to provide an equal opportunity for families to have healthy babies and to develop healthy eating habits early in life. It is available to pregnant women living below the low-income cut-off.
This program provides:
- Nutritional follow-up from the 12th week of pregnancy until the birth of your child;
- Prenatal multivitamins essential for the proper development of your unborn baby;
- Coupons redeemable at the grocery store for OlO food (one egg per day, one liter of milk and one bag of frozen vegetables per week).
Support is provided by a nutritionist, a nurse and others as needed.
How to access the services?
To be admitted to the OLO program, you must :
- Have a family income below the pre-tax low income cut-off;
- Have a Quebec health insurance card.
To access the program, call 811 (option 2).
Where and when do the services take place?
Meetings are held at your home or at the CLSC, ideally for a minimum of 8 meetings.